Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Am I ready for this

Am I ready for this?
Am I ready to be back in the game?
Back in the Relationship World?

My last serious relationship was 2 years ago and after that I sort of stop thinking about being in a relationship. Its not that I've given up on finding the 'One' but rather I've been with him.

The last relationship that I had was with a guy that I truly love because he was my first love. He was the one that truly knows me (inside and out) and he accept it with an open heart. We both did nothing to make things work ( I mean there was no flirting involve) rather than just being such good friends. We gone through a lot of things together and even though our time together wasn't as long but the moments together was priceless. I didn't know that our relationship would end so quickly.

The first few stages when it ended, I wasn't myself emotionally and going through that period wasn't as fun. Losing someone that you love the most just hurts you in the most unexpected ways. That moment on I wasn't thinking on being with anyone rather than my family and my close friends..that is until now.

Being alone can be satisfying and it makes you feel better about yourself because there is no one that can criticize you on what you're doing and giving you such irrational comments; but this is the reality of life. No one is meant to be alone, including me and now the feeling of wanting someone there beside me is creeping in slowly. I can't help myself from thinking whether am I ready to be back in that stage.

I can be with someone but finding the one that can handle you physically and emotionally is different. I mean being with someone means that your going through all the hardships together for better nor for worse, and the question is whether are there any men out there that is willing to do that? At times I look back at the 2 gentleman that I respect and love the most and look at the guys surrounding me, I feel like there is no one that can understand me as much as those guys.

I do over think things and this is a particular topic that I don't want to over think but end up I did, What am I suppose to do now? Is it time to be with someone and see where it'll leads to or just wait until the right moment comes?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment